Your browser does not support JavaScript! before use docindia please enable Javascript on your browser

Pcod problem

Asked for Others, 31 Years
I am suffering from Pcod problem within 6 months now my body feel swelling in my hands or my leg please mam suggest me how can I treat this problem
2 Months ago
Answers (2)

Dr. Smita More

Obstetricians and Gynecologists Akola

Can you tell me your weight and stress level? And Period history

Dr. Divija Chugh

Obstetricians and Gynecologists Delhi

Lifestyle modification including 30 min exercise and healthy diet is the first treatment. For further details you can watsup on 9315266892 to book your appointment