DocIndia.org is not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
You should not substitute information on this Web site for professional advice.
This Agreement ("Agreement") and the policies referred to herein contain the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Internet Web Site and services located at DocIndia.org or an associated mobile application or microsite (collectively referred to as "Web Site").
The Terms governs your use of our Website, as well as the services (“Services”) available through the Website and creates a binding and enforceable legal agreement between you, the Web Site user, and ExeedFit Inc. (“Company”) and signifies your acceptance and consent to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
About the Website
This Website provides general educational information. This information is not provided during a professional relationship between a health care provider and a patient. It is not intended to be, and should not be used as, a substitute for medical treatment by a health care professional.
The company is not making a diagnosis of your condition or a recommendation about the course of treatment for your circumstances using this Website. You should not assume that information on a particular topic on the Website is complete or up to date. You should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of what you have read on this Website.
The Company does not engage in the practice of medicine. For those services that require the practice of medicine, the Company contracts independent health care providers and/ or medical group with a network of United States based providers (“Providers”) who provide telehealth services and medical advice via the Website. Such Providers are not employed by the Company. Such Providers are solely responsible for the quality and appropriateness of the care and advice they render to you.
The Website is Provided "As Is.
the services provided through and information contained on the website are provided as is and as available. the company makes no, and hereby disclaims any, warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, noninfringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose. further, the company disclaims any warranty that the website will be always available or will operate without interruption or error. the company makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the services or information provided through the website.
Update to These Terms and Conditions
The Website is owned and operated by the Company. The Company reserves the right to revise or remove any part of the Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you by updating this posting. Thus, you should visit this page periodically for changes. This Website is continually under development and changes to this Website may be made at any time. Any changes to the Terms are effective upon posting to this Website. If you disagree with the Terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of this Website. Your continued use after a change has been posted constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Risks of Telehealth Services
The purpose of the Services provided through the Website is to give health care providers and their patients access to additional information which they may or may not choose to utilize in planning medical care. It is not a substitute for primary care and no health care provider-patient relationship is created by use of this Website.
The Services are limited. In some cases, the online nature of the Service will make it difficult to verify a diagnosis (particularly with conditions that rely heavily on direct health care provider-patient interaction for accurate diagnosis). In those cases, the Service provided through the Website will focus on the assessment or recommendation of treatment options. The decision to focus on diagnosis, treatment recommendation(s), or both rests solely with the local treating health care provider.
The Service provided through this Website differs from the diagnostic services typically provided by a health care provider. The medical professionals providing Services through this Website will not have the benefit of information that would be obtained by examining you in person and observing your physical condition. Therefore, the medical professional providing services through this Website may not be aware of facts or information that would affect his or her opinion of your diagnosis. To reduce the risk to you of this limitation, the Company strongly encourages you to discuss the information gained from the Services with your treating health care provider. By deciding to engage the Services of this Website, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the risk of this limitation. Furthermore, you agree and accept that: (i) the information you will receive is limited and provisional; (ii) the Services are not intended to replace a full medical evaluation or an in-person visit with a health care provider; (iii) the medical professional(s) providing Services through this Website do not have important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination; and (iv) the absence of a physical examination may affect the medical professional’s ability to fully understand your condition, disease or injury.
You also agree that the Services will not be used in any legal dispute including but not limited to litigation, arbitration, claim for disability benefits, claim for worker’s compensation and/or malpractice claims without the prior written consent of the Company.
By requesting any service through the website, you authorize us to collect your medical records on your behalf from all facilities that may have such records, store those records, and transmit them to the health care provider or health care providers appropriate for your case.
Disclosure of Medical Information
The Company takes seriously the privacy of your medical records and personal information. Accordingly, we have taken all reasonable restrictions necessary to protect your confidentiality in accordance with all applicable laws.
In addition, you authorize the Company and their respective health care providers, employees, contractors, business associates and/or agents to access and collect your medical records on your behalf from any and all facilities that may have such records, store those records, transmit them to the health care provider(s) or relevant person(s) appropriate for your case, review, research, analyse, discuss and copy your medical and personal information as may be necessary to provide the opinion you request. The use of your medical information will not exceed this stated purpose, unless and until you authorize and direct such additional disclosure(s).
No Medical Professional-Patient Relationship
No medical professional/patient relationship is created by using information provided by or through the use of the Website, links to other websites or any assistance we may provide to help you find an appropriate medical professional or specialist in any field.
Payment of Fees
You acknowledge that you or any authorized individual acting on your behalf and who is requesting the report from Website is responsible for all fees charged by the Website for the Services. You understand that you or your authorized agent must pay these fees in advance, and that it is your responsibility to pursue any third-party insurance reimbursement at your own expense, if any. You have been informed that you have the option to withdraw consent for the Website’s report at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent after the payment is made, you will remain responsible for the full amount and no money will be refunded.
Release of Liability
You further release and hold harmless the Website, the Company and its respective health care providers, employees, contractors, business associates and/or agents for any harm, claim, injury or damages of any kind including, but not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damage, directly or indirectly, as result of all uses of the services hereunder and any review, interpretation or analysis or and/or reliance on all Website reports.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
The content on this Website, including without limitation, any text, software, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio visual combinations, patents, interactive features, any trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein and any other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to this Website (collectively “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to the Company, subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
No Materials from this Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written permission of the rights owner. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or content. These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Modification of any Materials or use of any Materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Company, or of other entities or persons where so indicated, unless the Company or the owner has provided said Material for such express purpose. Permission for all other uses of Materials contained herein, including reproducing and distributing multiple copies or using Materials on any other website or networked computer or linking to any secured or private page at this Website must be obtained from the Company or the appropriate rights owner in advance; otherwise, such use is prohibited. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights associated with this Website, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill, are proprietary to the Company.
Your Permission to use the Website
The Website grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any advertisements, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Company or our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Company so long as the link does not portray the Company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Company logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
To the extent that Website contains links to outside services and resources, the Company does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the service or resource.
In addition to all remedies at law or in equity, any intentional violation of this Agreement shall give the Company the right to immediately suspend or cancel its services to, and business relationship with, you.
As part of the registration process, you will create a user Id, e-mail address and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing the Services that are only available to members ("Credentials"). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else
Your Personal Information
In order to register, you must provide certain personal and medical information about yourself. You may voluntarily submit, and authorize the Website and/or the Company, its employees, agents and others operating on its behalf, to use and/or disclose personal and health-related information about you, including, without limitation, your name, address, social security number and contact information; medical and social history; current medical needs; and other information that is either requested by the Website or volunteered by you ("Personal Information"). You have the right to refuse to authorize the use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information. However, if you chose to exercise this right, you may not be able to utilize some features of the Website.
Even though some Services are provided free of charge, the usual and customary charges for any opinion services rendered by collaborating with health care providers profiled on the Website will apply and will be entirely your responsibility.
You are responsible for all use of the Website and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may use the Website and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website, its content or materials and/or the Services.
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Website and/or the Services.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or the Services.
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews related to the health care industry or medical health care providers.
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or the Services.
- fraudulently misuse the Services by scheduling an appointment with a health care provider which you have no intention of keeping.
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
- You may not use contact information provided by our users or collaborating health care providers, or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications such as SPAM.
In addition to our rights in these Terms, we may take any legal action and implement any technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these Terms.
Changes to the Services
Links to Other Websites
The Website may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not mean that we endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other sites.
Certain of the Services on the Website may have additional terms (such as policies, guidelines, and rules) that will further govern your use of that Service and supplement these Terms. If you choose to register for or access any such Services, you will be presented with any relevant additional terms and conditions at that time. By using those Services, you agree to comply with such additional guidelines and rules.
Content you Post or Submit
You will have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experiences with doctors who are featured on the Website, to submit inquiries concerning possible medical needs and to participate in the other interactive and community features of the Website (collectively "Posted Information"). It is important that you act responsibly when providing Posted Information. In providing feedback, please give clear, honest information about the doctor and your experiences, but do not use inappropriate language, make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments or provide information that others could use to determine your identity. When participating in other interactive or community aspects of the Service, please do not post any information that another user or health care provider may use to identify you as an individual, but please do include all relevant information in a concise manner to help us provide you with a helpful response.
We reserve the right to publish your Posted Information as part of the Service and to also to remove your Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on. In addition:
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit, publish or display on the Website or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Website.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company or Website.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- By posting Posted Content on the Website, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, the Website, its contractors, and the users of the Website an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that the Website shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Content with the Posted Content of other Website users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews and information related to the health care industry.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Website. The Company and the Website reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Website. You may not post content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading.
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
General Limitation of Liability
your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is the cancellation of your registration. in no event shall our total cumulative liability to you for all claims relating to or arising out of your use of the services or the website, regardless of the form of action, exceed the greater of: (a) the total amount of fees, if any, that you paid to utilize the website or the services or (b) $100, whichever is more. in no event shall we be liable to you (or to any third party claiming under or through you) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, or inability to use, the website and/or the services. these exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, any other commercial damages or losses, or medical malpractice or negligence of health care providers utilized through use of the service, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Website, the Company, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, parent, other affiliated companies, and suppliers, from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney's fees, made by any third party that arise from or are related to (a) your access to the Website, (b) your use of the Services, or (c) the violation of the Terms by you or any third party using your Credentials of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The foregoing indemnification obligation does not apply to liabilities, claims and expenses arising as a result of our own gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
The Terms shall be deemed to have been entered into and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to contracts made and to be performed entirely within California, without giving effect to the state's conflicts of law statute. Any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services shall be settled by final and binding arbitration to be conducted by an arbitration tribunal in the State, City and County of California, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one/sole arbitrator. The decision or award of the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment upon such decision or award may be entered in any competent court or application may be made to any competent court for judicial acceptance of such decision or award and an order of enforcement. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to impose equitable and injunctive relief as well as to award monetary relief, as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
The Website and/or the Company may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. We will post a notice on the Website regarding any change of ownership so that you can discontinue your use of the Website or cancel your registration if you do not wish to continue to use the Website and the Services under the new ownership. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense these Terms to anyone else and any attempt to do so in violation of this section shall be null and void.
You must be 18 years old or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to register with us or use the Website and the Services. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction, you can use the Website or Services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Website or Services, in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 18, you may use the Website or Services on behalf of such minor child. By using the Website or Services on behalf of a minor child, you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of such child. If you do not qualify under these terms, do not use the Website or Services. Membership in the Services is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions. By using the Website and/or the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter these Terms and to abide by all the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Website is administered in the U.S. any use outside of the U.S. is at the user's own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Services or the Website.
Informed Consent of Services
Telemedicine involves the use of electronic communications to enable healthcare providers at different locations to share individual patient medical information for the purpose of improving patient care. Providers may include primary care practitioners, specialists, and/or subspecialists. The information may be used for diagnosis, therapy, follow-up and/or education, and may include, but not limited to, any of the following (i) Patient medical records; (ii) Medical images; (iii) Live two-way audio and video; (iv) Output data from medical devices and sound and video files.
Electronic systems used will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the confidentiality of patient identification and imaging data and will include measures to safeguard the data and to ensure its integrity against intentional or unintentional corruption. Responsibility for the patient care should remain with the patient's local clinician, if you have one, as does the patient's medical record.
- Improved access to medical care by enabling a patient to remain in his/her local healthcare site (i.e. home) while the health care provider consults and obtains test results at distant/other sites.
- More efficient medical evaluation and management.
- Obtaining expertise of a specialist.
As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks associated with the use of telemedicine. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
- In rare cases, the consultant may determine that the transmitted information is of inadequate quality, thus necessitating a face-to-face meeting with the patient, or at least a rescheduled video consult.
- Delays in medical evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failures of the equipment.
- In very rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information.
- In rare cases, a lack of access to complete medical records may result in adverse drug interactions or allergic reactions or other judgment errors.
By checking the box associated with "Informed Consent", You acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following:
- I understand that the laws that protect privacy and the confidentiality of medical information also apply to telemedicine, and that no information obtained in the use of telemedicine, which identifies me, will be disclosed to researchers or other entities without my consent.
- I understand that I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telemedicine during my care at any time, without affecting my right to future care or treatment.
- I understand the alternatives to telemedicine consultation as they have been explained to me, and in choosing to participate in a telemedicine consultation, I understand that some parts of the exam involving physical tests may be conducted by individuals at my location, or at a testing facility, at the direction of the consulting healthcare provider.
- I understand that telemedicine may involve electronic communication of my personal medical information to other medical practitioners who may be in other areas, including out of state.
- I understand that I may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of telemedicine in my care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
- I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes. Others may also be present during the consultation other than my healthcare provider and consulting healthcare provider in order to operate the video equipment. The above-mentioned people will all maintain confidentiality of the information obtained.
Patient Consent to The Use of Telemedicine
I have read and understand the information provided above regarding telemedicine, have discussed it with my health care provider or such assistants as may be designated, and all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.
I have read this document carefully and understand the risks and benefits of the teleconferencing consultation and have had my questions regarding the procedure explained and I hereby give my informed consent to participate in a telemedicine visit under the terms described herein.